Cannot adjust 3d tile location

I tried to adjust the 3d tile model in cesium. In the beginning, everything alright. I clicked the “Adjust tileset location”, change the latitude and longitude, and saw the model moved to the right location successfully.

However, when i closed the platform and opened again, i found that the model was not placed on the right position. When i click zoom in, the system keep zooming to the initial position which is wrong. Also, the model couldn’t be loaded.

I check the setting in “Adjust tileset location”, everything correct and i saw the coordinate logo (x,y,z axis) was placed on the right location.

Also, I would like to ask if i download the model after adjust tile location, is it keep in the file?

Welcome to the Cesium community @AMO_3DSU !

I understand you are trying to geo-locate an asset using the Adjust tileset location button. In order to help can you provide us with some additional information:

• Were there any error messages displayed (either in the user interface or the developer console if you know how to access that)
  • Can you confirm that you pressed the Save button in the bottom left hand corner of the page before using the Back to Assets link? It can be easy to miss at the bottom.
  • Can you provide the asset id of the asset you were trying to geolocate?

After you adjust the tileset position, the download will be updated (it does need to re-process the download which could take some time depending on the asset).

Please let us know if that resolves your issues, or if you have additional concerns.

Regards

I also moved this to the Cesium ion section since it is specific to locating assets in Cesium ion