Organization Name: Cesium
Job Title: Commercial Business Development Manager, Cesium ion
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mode of Work: Remote or Hybrid
Job Description Summary:
Cesium is in a unique position in the emerging ecosystem of 3D geospatial. We have fantastic relationships across the industry and more inbound sales interest than we can handle. This is where you come in. We are looking for a business development professional to run our sales and business development for cloud-hosted Cesium ion 3D geospatial services with opportunities to support enterprise self-hosted deals and our overall business strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Build authentic relationships with users of Cesium ion, both free and paid
- Manage the inbound cloud-hosted Cesium ion sales process from first contact to post-sales support
- Collaborate with Cesium teammates across sales engineering, developer certification, and communications to bring value to the Cesium community
- Contribute to Cesium’s revenue growth
- Provide input to Cesium’s business strategy and sales tools such as the CRM
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for 3D and/or geospatial - simulation, architecture, construction, or anything related
- 7+ years experience in business development, sales, sales engineering, or related
- Outcome driven, extremely organized, and a fantastic communicator and collaborator. You ask great questions, listen carefully, create collective success, and transparently track everything.
- You are credible to software developers. You may have written code sometime in your career or you write some code now.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience