Organization Name: Cesium
Job Title: Director of Commercial Business Development
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mode of Work: Remote or Hybrid
Job Description Summary:
Cesium is in a unique position in the emerging ecosystem of 3D geospatial. We have fantastic relationships across the industry and more inbound sales interest than we can handle. This is where you come in. We are looking for a business development professional to run our sales and business development for self-hosted Cesium ion 3D geospatial on-premise offering with opportunities to support services, partnerships, cloud-hosted services, and our overall business strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Build authentic relationships with the Cesium community, both current commercial customers and potential new customers
- Manage the inbound self-hosted Cesium ion sales process from first contact to post-sales support
- Collaborate with Cesium teammates across sales engineering, developer certification, and communications to bring value to the Cesium community
- Contribute to Cesium’s revenue growth
- Provide input to Cesium’s business strategy, product segmentation, pricing, workflows, and sales tools such as the CRM
What we’re looking for:
- You’ve led and closed software license deals consistently over $100,000 USD in annual recurring revenue.
- Passion for 3D and/or geospatial - simulation, architecture, construction, or anything related
- 10+ years experience in business development, sales, sales engineering, or related
- Outcome driven, extremely organized, and a fantastic communicator and collaborator. You ask great questions, listen carefully, create collective success, and transparently track everything.
- You are credible to technology executives. You may have written code sometime in your career. Most leaders of our potential partners and customers have an engineering background.
- You likely have a technical and business education such as an undergrad degree in computer science and an MBA, or you have equivalent proven work experience.