Cesium imagery provider not rendering correctly

Hi,

When i use cesium 1.27 up to 1.31 with my project, the base layer (bing/openstreetmaps etc) don’t render correctly. See screenshot.

But on versions 1.26 and prior i don’t have this issue. Does anyone know what i could be possibly doing wrong to cause this? There are no errors being logged in the console.

Cheers,

Stephen.

Hello Stephen,

Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies? Sometimes that can cause unexpected side effects when switching between versions of Cesium.

If that doesn’t work, what OS and browser are you using, and what graphics card does your computer have?

Best,

Hannah

Hi Hannah,

Yes, I have tried clearing cache/cookies everything. I found a post with a similar issue, but his problem was resolved by clearing the cache.

Iam using windows 10, chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit).

I get the same issue with all browsers, ie/edge/opera/firefox and chrome… So i think i must be doing something wrong, but cant for the life of me figure out where to start looking,

Graphics card: GeForce GTX 960M dell xps laptop.

Cheers,

Stephen.

Are you using a pre-built version of Cesium? If not, make sure you’re building the shaders (gulp build does this). Having the terrain shader mismatched with the Cesium javascript code will definitely cause what you’re seeing.

Hi,

That was it :slight_smile: Thanks very much.

I am building my own cesium as I have a few changes I needed to make to the scene render code.

All working now. Thanks again :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Stephen.