Cesium Sub Scene

About the value of ActivationRadius in Cesium Sub Scene, what is its maximum value in general

There shouldn’t be any particular maximum value. But only the single closest sub-scene will be activated at any given time.

I want to set only one subscene, and set its ActivationRadius value to be large enough to cover the earth. Is that OK

I don’t think the subscene will be doing much for you in that scenario. But it shouldn’t cause any problems either. Can I ask why you want to do that?

I want to generate many objects according to the latitude and longitude in the scene through the code. The latitude and longitude of these objects involve a large range, if I have multiple sub-scenes, I don’t know which sub-scene is the parent object of these code generated objects

I have a question about object generation in code. How can I instantiate an object in the scene from the latitude and longitude coordinates, and ask that this object is on the ground in Cesium map, as if height 0 does not mean that it is on the ground

Ok, sure, but you can just avoid using any subscenes.

How can I instantiate an object in the scene from the latitude and longitude coordinates…

I answered this in your other thread.