CesiumSensor plugin not working well with Cesium 1.26

Hi

I recently updated to Cesium 1.26 and my page loads with blue screen with an error log 'cannot find entities undefined' at the console.
The CesiumSensor plugin seems to the cause of it as the previous version 1.25 works well with it.

Would there be a updated version for cesiumSensor plugin soon?

Regards
Calvin Chua

To my knowledge, the sensor plugin hasn't been officially supported for some time. It was dropped and became a Cesium Pro feature. There have been several people that were attempting to keep it working but I don't know the status of those anymore. I haven't looked at it in a while.

Thanks , Finally got it working. Apparently cesium 1.27 : DataSourceDisplay.defaultVisualizersCallback has been added another input parameter which conflicts with the cesiumSensor.js.
Changed that in cesiumSensor.js and it seems to be working fine.

Regards
Calvin

在 2016年11月7日星期一 UTC+8下午4:56:05,calv...@gmail.com写道:

Thanks , Finally got it working. Apparently cesium 1.27 : DataSourceDisplay.defaultVisualizersCallback has been added another input parameter which conflicts with the cesiumSensor.js.
Changed that in cesiumSensor.js and it seems to be working fine.

Regards
Calvin

Hey,how to make it work in cesium 1.32.i tried use it in cesium 1.32,but failed.

Hi there,

As David said above, the plugin is not officially supported anymore. If you do need that functionality, Cesium Pro is available with sensor support.

Thanks,

Gabby