CityGML cannot be uploaded

I would like to view the CityGML file in Cesium, but I get the message “Error: Input does not contain any eligible features for tiling.” I would appreciate it if you could investigate the cause.
There are four asset IDs below:
・670591
・670592
・670594
・670596

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for providing the asset IDs. I’m looking into this, and I see that something in our tiler is rejecting all of the CityGML nodes as invalid. I don’t have an answer for you yet, but we’re investigating.

I noticed that the coordinates in the files are given in lat/lon, which isn’t typical (at least in my experience). This may or may not be the source of the problem—I’m not sure yet. Do you know what software was used to generate this data?

Thank you,
Matt

I’m still verifying, but it seems to be an issue of longitude and latitude appearing in reverse order in the source data. If you have a method of swapping them in the data, that might solve the problem.

Hello,

To confirm, the problem here is indeed the order of latitude and longitude provided in the source data. Our tilers expect longitude to appear first, followed by latitude. Do you have a way of reversing the order?

Thanks,
Matt

Hi @Matt_Boyd-Surka ,
I tried swapping XY using GDAL and QGIS, but I couldn’t. If you know how to do it, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
Thank you.