Google Photorealistic 3D Tiles Poor Rendering in UE5

I am testing laptop clients to understand the experience for Google Photo Realistic 3D Tiles in UE5. I am getting consistently poor quality. I am using a new Microsoft Surface Laptop. Although it does not have a discrete GPU, I should be able to experience solid quality. This is what I am seeing—strange visible meshes. I checked to ensure I am not showing mesh edges in the Advanced setting and Nanite. Is there some other setting I should look at?
GooglePhotorealistic3DPoorMeshRendering

Hi @Tankman1802 , welcome to the forum.

Can you describe a little more about the quality problem in your picture? Maybe post a higher resolution screen shot and circle some of the issues?

We do have a way to increase / decrease detail in Cesium3DTileset using Maximum Screen Space Error. Lower values will stream in more detail, higher values result in less detail (but also faster loading).

Don’t bother with adjusting any Nanite settings. Tiles are not processed with Nanite.

Hello @Brian_Langevin, thanks very much for the welcome. I tried lowering the Maximum Screen Space Error value, but the issue remains. Here is a higher-resolution screenshot. Thanks for the assistance.

I’m afraid what you see in your viewport is already the maximum quality. Google Tiles are mostly very rough and muddy and not usable for distances below 500 meters.
Unfortunately.