Can you make sure you are appending
/tilemapresource.xml to the end of the imagery URL?
If that does not work, try to point the URL to the folder that contains the
I am using the tms service published by geoserver. Figure 1 and Figure 2 are his sliced data. The /tilemapresource.xml you mentioned does not exist. Figure 3 is his request method and return content (can be loaded using cesium js), The xml structure he returns is consistent with the tilemapresource.xml produced by cesiumlab
That document in your last screenshot is the tilemapresource.xml document, but unfortunately it isn’t named that. Cesium for Unreal is currently hard-coded to expect the file to be called tilemapresource.xml. I wrote an issue to address this:
Even with that fixed, though, you may run into trouble. That TMS service is using the “local” profile, whereas Cesium for Unreal (and also CesiumJS) expect
global-mercator. I’m not sure if that can be easily changed in Geoserver, but I wrote another issue for that:
Ultimately if you’re using Geoserver, it would probably be better to have a WMS or WMTS raster overlay. We have an issue for that already:
Thank you very much, I will continue to follow.