How to build my own 3D Tiles Location Editor

Like as title. How i can build an application based on Cesium, application can help user management 3d tiles model and set custom location for it?

I think the easiest way to do this, instead of trying to rebuild the Cesium ion location editor, is to connect your application to Cesium ion with OAuth2: https://cesium.com/docs/oauth/.

This way, users can connect their Cesium ion account through your app, and then see their list of assets. To change the location your app can take them to the Cesium ion tool where they can edit this and it will automatically update in your app.

1 Like

Can i create an axes and then using Transforms to change model display in Cesium? Is it possible?

You would need to build a lot of this logic yourself.

Does geolocating in Cesium ion and then using the asset in your app not work for you?

1 Like

It works well :slight_smile: But in my application, one Cesium account is used for all users, all models are uploaded via this account, I can not provide Cesium account to a specific user. How i embed geolocating in my app without requiring user login?

Good to hear!

You would need to recreate this functionality from scratch in your app since the geolocator tools aren’t currently available outside of Cesium ion at the moment.

1 Like