How to set TileMapServiceImage in Cesium for Unreal

Hi, does anybody know how to load single image (.png file) on the ground like the below sandcastle sample does?Imagery Layers Manipulation
Or some tips instead?

Hello and welcome, @Pyparus!

You should be able to upload and georeference png files using Cesium ion, as shown in this tutorial. If the image you are trying to load on the ground is relatively small, you may want to look into using a Decal instead.

Let me know if this answers your question.
-Alex

Hi, Cesium Team
Thanks for your reply @agallegos. The image is dynamically generated by some native code and its longitude range and latitude range are very large, i tried decal but it is not good enough, maybe I should deformate the image?
Also, do you know why the GetHitResultUnderCursorByChannel sometimes can’t get the correct position? I’m using a lighting decal to choose area, but not working well on the sea sometimes, the result is jumping around.
Cesium

Hi @Pyparus,

I passed this along to some of our engineers to see if anyone has any ideas about how to proceed. I’ll follow up with any information I find.

As for the GetHitResultUnderCursorByChannel issue, can you provide steps to reproduce this issue? I’d love to take a look to figure out if it’s a bug or something else.

-Alex

Hi @agallegos ,
You can try print the hit position and move your mouse over the sea, the longitude range is from 145 to 180 (-180 ~ -145 also), latitude is 16 (not important). It is very hard to get the correct position in this area.
Below is my settings:
PCSetting

GetHitResultUnderCursorByChannel returns false if Keep World Origin is set to false.
If you need more information, please let me know.
I will try other DEM data later.