**I am a beginner in performing Cesium visualization and **I have a difficult and challenging task which is to set up a local imagery server in my local computer(Windows 7).
I want to set up a local imagery server for black marble and natural earth.
Once I finished setting up the local imagery server, I use Cesium provider from the local computer to access the map from the local imagery server.
I found a few website about local imagery server
- It states "f you have an imagery server on your local network (e.g. WMS, ArcGIS, Google Earth Enterprise), you can configure Cesium to use that. "
- How to achieve that for black marble and natural earth
- Which one should I use it (WMS, ArcGIS or Google Earth Enterprise)
- **it mention black marble and natural earth **
- **https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium-assets/blob/master/imagery/BlackMarble **
this website is not available
My question is that which server I should set up? Should I use WMS, ArcGIS or Google Earth Enterprise for black marble or natural earth… And where I can find the git hub repo for black marble and natural earth… Is there any website that shows on how to achieve this??? Please give me guidance or link if necessary. Please help me as I am curious and I want to set up the local imagery server badly. Also I need to set up the local imagery server for my project.
Can you please help me?