Unreal 5.2 Google 3D Tiles Sequencer Render Problem

Hi, I’ve read through various threads but can’t seem to identify a problem that is occurring in my renders using Unreal 5.2 and Google3D photorealistic tiles, where the render seems to pause, step back in time and then pick up again.

I have read thru relevant threads but can’t identify any issues that might cause this (eg caching issues, screenspace error, tile culling etc)

I’m mystified.

The render keeps jittering as shown here:
https://vimeo.com/838965144/92b1fde7af?share=copy

I thought it might be my attempts to overlay PCG data or complex visual effects, so I deleted everything back to a basic scene - including deleting the dynamic pawn & setting the game mode to none - all the geometry is still there, but so is the periodic jitter. Shadow cascades etc are set to defaults.

I’m running Ultra Dynamic Sky and NVIDIA DLSS 3.
I’ve tried water mask on and off (makes no difference)

I attach screenshots of my settings. My machine is a Dell R12 with a RTX3090 GPU.

Thanks in advance for any advice :slight_smile:

Wait how did the Sydney Opera House end up in Hobart? :laughing:

How are you rendering the video? If you’re using the Sequencer or Movie Render Queue, I believe you need to turn off “Use Lod Transitions” in order to avoid artifacts. I’m not sure if that’s the problem you’re seeing here, but please give it a try and let me know if it helps.

I’m not quite sure how it got there - I think it must be reacting to the Stadium proposal :wink:
Yes I’ve been using both the movie render queue and legacy sequencer interface - same results both ways. I’ll have a crack with Lod transitions off. Thanks for getting back to me!