This file has been truncated. show original
# Change Log
### v1.1.1 - ?
##### Fixes :wrench:
- Fixed a bug that caused `ACesiumGeoreference::TransformEcefToUe` to be much less precise than expected.
- Moved the `BodyInstance` property on `Cesium3DTileset` to the `Collision` category so that it can be modified in the Editor.
### v1.1.0 - 2021-04-19
##### Additions :tada:
- Added macOS support.
- Added support for the legacy `gltfUpAxis` property in a tileset `asset` dictionary. Although this property is **not** part of the specification, there are many existing assets that use this property and had been shown with a wrong rotation otherwise.
- Changed the log level for the tile selection output from `Display` to `Verbose`. With default settings, the output will no longer be displayed in the console, but only written to the log file.
- Added more diagnostic details to error messages for invalid glTF inputs.
- Added diagnostic details to error messages for failed OAuth2 authorization with `CesiumIonClient::Connection`.
- Added a `BodyInstance` property to `Cesium3DTileset` so that collision profiles can be configured.
- Added an experimental "Exclusion Zones" property to `Cesium3DTileset`. While likely to change in the future, it already provides a way to exclude parts of a 3D Tiles tileset to make room for another.