What‘s the best way to zoom to the whole earth, rotate the earth and zoom to the place of interest, like cesiumjs do?

What‘s the best way to zoom to the whole earth, rotate the earth and zoom to the place of interest, like cesiumjs do?

I got the same question I am trying to build for Android and when I zoom out a lot the earth is getting blowout even after enabling luminescence either way it’s not building for Android though when I click on package file it’s just redirecting to UE documentation website even after installing proper sdk,jdk and ndk

@yuan1405
Thanks for your question. We don’t yet have a system in place for navigating using the mouse. This may be something we implement in-game: CesiumJS-style camera · Issue #11 · CesiumGS/cesium-unreal · GitHub as well as in a custom editor mode: Editor: Globe aware camera · Issue #325 · CesiumGS/cesium-unreal · GitHub

In the meantime, if you want to implement your own system for mouse navigation, here’s some pointers on how it works in CesiumJS: CesiumJS-style camera by xuelongmu · Pull Request #319 · CesiumGS/cesium-unreal · GitHub

@wikkic Quest 2 / Android support is planned for the near future: Building for Oculus Quest 2

Hello,

An issue has been created for a mouse-based player controller for Cesium for Unreal. You can track the progress of this feature here - Mouse-Based Player Controls · Issue #519 · CesiumGS/cesium-unreal · GitHub

Please feel free to add to the issue if there are specific mechanics that you would like to see, or if you have any other suggestions for this feature.