Working on Russia : no 3D cities Cesium tiles?

Hi users!

I am working on cities of Russian Federation. I never find 3D tiles assets in Cesium ion. . I am new here on this app. Could anyone tell me how to find it if they exist?
Thanks,
Michel from France

Welcome to the Cesium Community!

When you create a new Cesium ion account, you immediately have access to Cesium World Terrain, Bing Map Imagery data, and Cesium OSM Buildings. Cesium OSM Buildings is a comprehensive dataset of buildings from around the world. For instance, you can see buildings in Moscow, Russia by typing in the city name in the search box at the top right corner of the viewer:

If you want to visualize cities beyond the Cesium OSM Buildings level (photogrammetry, point cloud, etc.), you will need to upload those data to Cesium ion. We have documentation on our website showing how you can do just that!

Dear dzun,

Thanks a lot for reply to my question : I do understand that Osm cesium Buildings can help ! That’s great!
I have to try also : “If you want to visualize cities beyond the Cesium OSM Buildings level (photogrammetry, point cloud, etc.), you will need to upload those data to Cesium ion.”

With my best regards,
Michel