An animation problem with earth scaling

It’s a bit overwhelming with this request, but the project requires me to use the reduced Earth as a portal to make a zone switch and flatten to the sand table. (Although the demo has a toggle area, there is no scaling aspect)
Scaling from size 0.00000015 (very small sphere) to 0.00015, found that at 0.00015, the tile will wait for about 15 seconds to display (it takes a long time to go from blur to clear)。
Scaling From 0.00015 to 0.00000015, sometimes some tiles cannot be loaded, the camera moves closer or farther, the tile map is not updated or misaligned or the mesh is not loaded, and the broken surface (already selected Forbid Holes and unselected Enable Frustum Culling) can only be restored by manually clicking refresh Tileset
Is there any solution to mesh/map bugs caused by scaling????
SetOriginLongitudeLatitudeHeight()

Hi @chiqiangzhe,

Where are you applying the scale? I tested today with setting the scale of the CesiumGeoreference to as small as 1e-7. It’s not perfect - there are some jittering artifacts when zoomed in close (see Very small scales cause jittering · Issue #291 · CesiumGS/cesium-unity · GitHub) - but I didn’t see any missing tiles or lower loading performance. I didn’t try applying the scale to the tileset itself, though. Generally scaling the entire georeference makes more sense.

Also, are you using the latest version of Cesium for Unity? There have been some improvements in this area in later releases.

Kevin

I intend to take a scaled-down version of the Earth and slowly scale it up to actual size in a showroom view (vr).
Of course, while zooming in to full size, I modified the shader so that it only appears in a certain area of my field of vision (as shown above). Directly modifying the scale value (non-slow change) will only have a slow wait time after display. But from the actual size to the reduced earth will also appear mapping and face problems. Could it be due to special vr rendering?

• As for the version, I have been keeping abreast of changes in github

Since you’re modifying the scale at runtime, you’re possibly running into this issue:

I don’t know the cause of that yet, but we’ll investigate soon.

thank you!!! Look forward to this issue being fixed
A paragraph in the above address should be the same problem I encountered
artoowang says:“In the test above, it seems when I change the latitude, the system caches some new tiles. When I changed the latitude back, and moves the Georeference object instead, the previously cached tiles are shown, but at a wrong place.”