Conversion of gltf/glb to cesium 3d tileset

Hello everyone, is there any way we can convert GLTF/GLB TO CESIUM 3D TILESET? If there is, please let me knowww or Do you have available documentation or article support this matter? I am really looking forward to your response. Thank you very much.

Upload your model to Cesium Ion and download 3dtileset from it.
Or purchase tiling tools such as Cesium-Ion-Pipe-line, FME, and so on.

is there any way that cesium ion is ot ivolve sir?

Downloading an asset from Cesium ion would not be compliant with the terms of service anyhow.

Beyond that: It might be helpful to have a bit more context. The first question could be: Why do you want to convert it into 3D Tiles? If you only want to display the model in CesiumGS, then you don’t have to do that. You can directly display glTF assets: The plane in Cesium Sandcastle is a .GLB file (glTF binary).

One reason why you might want to convert it to 3D Tiles could be that the model is large, and has to be tiled and optimized by something like Cesium ion, in order to be displayed efficiently. But then, again, some more details about the input model and the intention behind converting it to 3D Tiles might be good, so that it is possible to give focussed and helpful hints.

How can we download 3dtileset from Cesium Ion?

The reason Sir is because I would like to have many 3d models like Voxel and to be converted to 3d tileset. We are looking for a way, if there is any way possible for this approach.

Have you tried tiling your data in Cesium ion, and if so do you have an ion asset ID you can share? Seeing your data might help us better understand what you are trying to achieve.

What kind of application will this data be used in? Is it a simple viewer or something else?

Thanks,
Matt

is there any possibility that theres no cesium ion involve? it’s like this, i have a cube object, and i want to convert it to 3d tileset.

Hello,

You could certainly write your own tiler following the open 3D Tiles spec and using the 3D Tiles Validator to check your work. Some users have found that to be a useful exercise. However, we generally recommend using ion, as we are continually improving our tilers, and we’re able to support them when there is a problem.

If you let us know more about your application (e.g., its purpose, what it’s built on), we may be able to provide further recommendations. I know you have related threads open elsewhere in the forum, too, so feel free to continue the discussion there.

Thanks,
Matt