How to deal with these package error?

Package error :
i create a new level and use the planetrack code, and package my project, then show packaging failed. This is error, how to deal with these package error, please ?

LogWindows: Failed to load ‘OVRPlugin.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
MapCheck: Map check complete: 0 Error(s), 0 Warning(s), took 0.132ms to complete.
LogHttp: Warning: 000001509A2CA400: request failed, libcurl error: 28 (Timeout was reached)
LoadErrors: Failed to load /Script/DemoUEGIS.CARData Referenced by csv
LogDataTable: Error: Missing RowStruct while emptying DataTable ‘/Game/csv.csv’!
LogDataTable: Error: Missing RowStruct while loading DataTable ‘/Game/csv.csv’!
LoadErrors: New page: Loading map: MAP_CESIUM02.umap
MapCheck: Map check complete: 0 Error(s), 0 Warning(s), took 0.063ms to complete.
LogHttp: Warning: 00000150A5417900: request failed, libcurl error: 0 (No error)
LogHttp: Warning: 00000150A5718800: request failed, libcurl error: 0 (No error)
LogHttp: Warning: 00000150A59A8F00: request failed, libcurl error: 0 (No error)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running UnrealHeaderTool “D:\Demo\DemoUEGIS_\DemoUEGIS_.uproject” “D:\Demo\DemoUEGIS_\Intermediate\Build\Win64\DemoUEGIS_\Development\DemoUEGIS_.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -abslog="C:\Users\yuanshanshan\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\Aut
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): [6/12] SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.Cpp17.cpp
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): D:\Demo\DemoUEGIS_\Source\DemoUEGIS_\CarTrack.cpp(19): error C2039: “ScaleVisualizationWidth”: ���� “USplineComponent” �ij�Ա
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error
LogHttp: Warning: 00000150A569A400: request failed, libcurl error: 0 (No error)

Hi - Can you tell us more about which platform you are trying to package for?

@Shehzan_Mohammed I use windows.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We’re taking a closer look at the code and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello,

I’m not sure why that line is causing an issue. However, it’s not necessary for the tutorial or for the flight tracker functionality. Removing or commenting out SplineTrack->ScaleVisualizationWidth = 70.f; from the .cpp file should allow you to package without issue.

I’ll update the tutorial to remove that line, thank you again for bringing it up. Let me know if you have any further issues with the project.

@agallegos @Shehzan_Mohammed
OK, I finished package project following the tutorial, Thank you.