How to project textures correctly?

I’m trying to use video frame as material of primitive(an Irregular trapezoid).after i input the right st coordinates it’ like:

As you can see, the image didn’t show correctly.I looked up some related causes and solutions:

1.Fit texture coordinates to rectangle/trapezoid geometry · Issue #4164 · CesiumGS/cesium · GitHub
2.Mapping-fidelity in quadrilateral/triangle rendering - #17 by vielzutun.ch - Discussion - three.js forum
3.How to draw correctly textured trapezoid polygons
4.Protective Texture Mapping support in Cesium

But i still not undstand how to do with the st coordinates.The key problem is that I don’t know how to add a reasonable z value to the st coordinate and expand it to three dimensional coordinates.
Somebody help me out here?

===================================================

After a few days of trying, I still haven’t solved the problem. Here’s a sandbox to see the problem. Hopefully there will be a solution

https://sandcastle.cesium.com/index.html#c=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

Hello there,

I think you are running into Fit texture coordinates to rectangle/trapezoid geometry · Issue #4164 · CesiumGS/cesium · GitHub. This is a fairly high priority issue, but we have not made any progress here yet. There’s no workarounds as far as I’m aware, but keep an eye on that issue for any updates.

Thanks!
Gabby

Thx, I’ll keep an eye on that issue