IconStyle scale for KML

I’m looking at using the IconStyle scale in KML in the kml-branch.v1.3

Having the scale at 0.4 in IconStyle in the kml-branch v1.1 renders the labels smaller:

I’m not sure how easy it would be to go back to the kml-branch v1.1 style for rendering IconStyle scale. I’m not sure if we are going to use labels in this project or not but I’m preparing for the worst (1,000 + labels).

Is this an easy fix or should I rather be adding labels via primatives for a KML?

This is probably an easy fix and something I broke during development. I’ll look into it soon and let you know what I find. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Zach, can you post (or email me directly) an example of a KML file that shows bad behavior. Using the head of the kml branch and loading a file with IconStyle settings; Cesium seems to match Google Earth. I suppose it’s possible that the old behavior was incorrect and the new behavior is right; but if you have a test case that shows a problem I definitely want to fix it.

Here’s an example KML file I’m using.

secciones_IconStyle.kml (215 KB)

Can you share the icon png you are using as well? I just want to make sure I can reproduce exactly what you’re seeing. Thanks.

Definitely. Here’s the image I’m using. Thanks again.

icono_circulo.png