No terrain shown on Hololens 2

This seems very intermittent as some people can get the device to stream and some can build and some say they have even made an ARM64 build run on the HL2. I for one can not get any of it to work and I have an error about " … ThirdParty\include\CesiumGeospatial/Ellipsoid.h(105): error C2143: syntax error: missing ‘;’ before ‘<’" but can’t even find the file to try and fix the code.

Plugin doesn't work on HoloLens · Issue #502 · CesiumGS/cesium-unreal · GitHub Suggests user argallegos managed to build on HL2 and links to a UE git Repo but its a 404.

Some related issues

The press release specifically says it streams to HL2 Project Anywhere XR Now Available for Free on Unreal Engine Marketplace – Cesium
and setting up with Project Anywhere XR | Unreal Engine 4.27 Documentation and HoloLens Streaming Quick Start | Unreal Engine 4.27 Documentation should work but multiple users report it its not streaming. Instead it just says connected in UE and the HL2 shows “Receiving…” but nothing loads even with Cesium level details set to 2048 which is all but flat.
My next step is to try and uninstall everything and start over from scratch unless someone can first tell me how to fix the error C2143: syntax error: missing ‘;’ before ‘<’ on the seemingly hidden Plugins\Marketplace\CesiumForUnreal\Source\ThirdParty\include\CesiumGeospatial/Ellipsoid.h(119)

Thanks.

Update: Reinstalling everything and going through the steps again still results in the same Error. When trying to build but when going to Play>VR preview I can stream.