Raster tiff into cesium

Hello Everyone, I am trying to add tiff into cesium and unreal. This tiff represents flood levels for a region. I have converted tiff into TIN and them imported MESH into cesium to display flood level but it appear like this in unreal

In cesium ion, it show like this

Is there any other thing I have missed or something else? Please help me in this.
Thank you for reading.

I have converted tiff into TIN and them imported MESH into cesium

If you’re using Cesium ion, that terminology doesn’t make much sense. It’s probably worthwhile to be precise about what exactly you did. Did you upload the TIFF to Cesium ion to tile as “Terrain”? Did you convert it to a model first (using what?) and then upload the model to Cesium ion for tiling? Something else?

In any case, the difference in your screenshots is not unexpected. Cesium ion shows the model over an ellipsoid model of the Earth (no terrain at all), whereas it looks like you’ve configured Unreal to show Google Photorealistic 3D Tiles, which includes not only terrain but also buildings in many areas. So the height of the underlying globe in the two viewers will be drastically different.