SandCastle empty

Hi all,

Newbie here.

I followed the tutorial “Cesium Up and Running”. After start web server by executing node server.js in the root directory in command line, I don’t get the prompt back. Is it supposed to be that way? How do I know the local web server is running?

When going to SandCastle, I don’t see anything in the Gallery.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

There is no prompt.
After you start the server, go to http://localhost:8080, if you can view this page, it means your server works correctly.

在 2014年2月5日星期三UTC-8下午7时57分30秒,en.y…@gmail.com写道:

Thank you. So it’s not the local web server that causes the sandcastle in cesiumjs.org not to work.

I really want to see demos in SandCastle, but currently it’s still empty.

Did you build?

cd cesium Tools/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant build

I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean. The sandCastle in cesiumjs.org needs me to build something to work? However, I tried anyways.

C:\Users\admin\Documents\jetty-distribution-8.1.14.v20131031\jetty-distribution-8.1.14.v20131031\webapps\Cesium\Build\Cesium>Tools/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant build

‘Tools’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.

One note I’d like to add is I can see the gallery from IE, but ofcourse it does not run. However, in Firefox, I don’t see anything. What I see is the message // Select a demo from the gallery to load, but there’s nothing showing in the Gallery for me to pick from.

Please help,

Thanks