Using Cesium with Replicator for data generation

Hello,

I have been able to use replicator for synthetic data generation, but every time I try to use Cesium the replicator stops working. I think it has something to do with the render product in replicator, and the fact that Cesium is using the “fabric scene delegate.” Does anyone have any tips or insight on how to make replicator and Cesium work together?

Thank You!

Hi @kraig9, I haven’t used replicator before, but it’s entirely possible that the Fabric Scene Delegate setting is contributing to your issue. As this is an experimental feature, we have observed it causing issues elsewhere in Omniverse.

To verify, you could try using replicator without the Cesium for Omniverse extension installed, but with Fabric Scene Delegate still enabled. This setting can be found in the Preferences > Rendering section of OV settings, or by manually enabling in your .kit file using app.useFabricSceneDelegate = true

If you still encounter issues, it will likely be the Fabric setting. In that case, it may be worth reaching out to NVIDIA support for assistance.