A trouble about "Build a Flight Tracker with Cesium for Unreal"

When I follow the steps to complete the fourth step, clicked the Play button in the top panel of the main editor.The project did not start at San Francisco International Airport, as shown in the image below.

There is no problem with the original latitude and longitude of Georeference.And even if I choose to Play on the selected viewport, the result is the same.

Could someone help me?Thanks very much!

Hello @Bright_Moom,

Check if your dynamic pawn is set in the right initial location. If the georeference origin is already at the San Francisco International Airport like you show, you should be able to set a location of the pawn to (0, 0, 0). Alternatively, you can fly to the airport in the editor, right click on the dynamic pawn from the world outliner, and click “Snap Object to Current View”, this will also move the dynamic pawn to the airport.

If this doesn’t solve your issue let me know!

-Nithin

After doing what you said, my problem has been solved. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi, does your Flight Tracker play normaly now?

yes!if you have any question,im glad to answer it.

Thank you! actually i do have a question. i found the attitude angle of the aircraft is not correct, like this

any suggestion?

I also encountered this problem. In my case, I directly dragged the model from the computer folder into the Content Browser, and then UE4 will pop up a window as shown below.

At this time, you can adjust the angle of the model to the appropriate attitude angle.
Hope this helps you.