enableRotate actually control translate and enableTilt actually control Rotate and Tilt ??

1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
I'm totally confused.
When I set screenSpaceCameraController.enableRotate=flase,the camera stays locked at the current position in 3D.But I can rotate and Tilt the camera.
When I set screenSpaceCameraController.enableTilt=flase, I cannot rotate and Tilt the camera both.

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
var myScene = viewer.scene;
    myScene.screenSpaceCameraController.enableRotate = false;
or
    myScene.screenSpaceCameraController.enableTilt = false;

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
Cesium 1.41

Hi there,

To clarify, this is what I get when I use the following lines. The documentation reflects this:

cameraController.enableRotate = false;

``

Rotate is disabled. I can still tilt the camera with the middle mouse button, but i cannot rotate the globe by clicking and dragging with the left mouse button.

cameraController.enableTilt = false;

``

Tilt is disabled. I can rotate the globe by clicking and dragging with the left mouse button, but I cannot tilt the camera with the middle mouse button.

cameraController.enableRotate = false;

cameraController.enableTilt = false;

``

Both are disabled. I cannot rotate or tilt.

Thanks,

Gabby

Thanks for your responce!

the left mouse button is used for translation(pan);the middle mouse button is used for rotation(spin)and tilt(lean);the right mouse button is used for zooming(scaling).

When I only set screenSpaceCameraController.enableRotate = flase, just my left mouse button is ineffective, the middle and right buttons are normal.

When I only set screenSpaceCameraController.enableTilt = flase, just my middle mouse button is ineffective, the left and right buttons are normal.

When I only set screenSpaceCameraController.enableTranslate = flase, my middle, left and right buttons are normal.

When I only set screenSpaceCameraController.enableZoom = flase, just my right mouse button is ineffective, the left and middle buttons are normal. This is reasonable!

My Cesium version is 1.37.
My operating system is Windows7 64bit and My browser is Google Chrome 63.0.3239.132

Thanks,
Peggy

Hi there,

To get what you want out of each input, instead of disabling each of these actions, try using ScreenSpaceEventHandler.removeInputAction, or setInputAction. That will be more flexible in giving you the exact input mapping you want.

Thanks,

Gabby