Location of play and simulate doesnt match my new georeferenced origin

Hi,

I have an issue when trying to play or render my level. I have changed my world origin point. however whenever i play the level it takes me to the default scene when first opening Cesium in Unreal?

Capture_2

Hello @Shaib12, welcome to the forum!

Do you have a player pawn, camera, or a PlayerStart actor anywhere in your level? If so, make sure that you change their positions to the new world origin point. Let me know if that helps.

-Alex

Hi,

Thanks for the repsonse. I havent got a player start location in the project. I have added a globe word anchor to the actors in the image, this has seemed to work.

However whenever i press play it still takes me to the location in the second image. Is there anyway to have the start be the globe anchored position?

Hi @Shaib12,

Is the Cine Camera Actor the actor you are looking through when you press play?

Also, can you try unchecking “Keep World Origin Near Camera” on the CesiumGeoreference?

Hi,

When i press play these are activated.

I cant seem to find an option for ‘Keep World Origin Near Camera’ on the CesiumGeoreference.

Hi,

I’ve managed to find the problem, by chnaging the cesium world terrain and Georeferencing that to my origin. When i press play it now takes me to my site. However when trying to render this shot it doesn’t showcase the map pin, it comes up as an empty shot. Please see the images below to illustrate.

Hi @Shaib12,

I actually might have run into a similar issue before in Sequencer - it was always rendering out from the wrong camera. Make sure you have a Camera Cuts track, and make sure it is set to the correct camera actor. This thread from the Unreal forums might be helpful for you in troubleshooting the issue. If not, that thread and other similar threads have some other workarounds you can try.

Let me know if adjusting your sequencer settings helps at all.

-Alex